Nice 4 BR/4 BA brick house in the beautiful Ozark Mtns. just 10 min. from the Buffalo National River. Has potential for smaller second home (825 sq. ft.) on the property that could be used for a mother-in-law house or rental property. NEW roof in November 2014. Great location for floating the river, go fishing, hiking, camping or horseback riding. Several beautiful lakes & rivers (Bull Shoals & Greers Ferry) lakes are only a short distance away. Lots of deer & elk in the area & is the ideal location for the avid outdoorsman. Harrison, AR is just a few miles away & Branson, MO is near by.
- Large spacious updated kitchen with new dishwasher, island w/cooktop, built-in double ovens, side-by-side refrigerator, microwave & pantry. Has ample storage cabinets & huge bar.
- Open floor plan w/living room & a large family room with a beautiful brick wood burning fireplace with seating area.
- Master BR/BA has double sink vanities & lots of storage cabinets.
- Features a large 4th guest BR separate from the main house just right off the breezeway & has its own bathroom & shower & also a walk-in closet.
- Has a large laundry/mud room with lots of cabinet space & 12' counter.
- 2 car carport & a separate detached brick garage that could be converted over into a small mother-in-law house (825 sq. ft.) or rental property. Great for storage or extra parking for boats/cars.
- Central heat/air & also has a wood burning furnace for secondary heat.
- Large established garden area with chain link fence
- Side patio with hot tub
- Shop building
This property offers some great features & amenities.
Ideal location for the avid outdoorsman or for any family to enjoy!