Quiet and peaceful horse farmette in beautiful Isle of Wight County VA with a handsome French Country rancher situated on 5.19 partially open/wooded acres (226076 sq ft)! There is a roomy 3-stall horse barn in the back pasture with large 12' x 12' stalls, a grooming area, a new roof, running water and electricity. Stairs lead to the 36' long hay loft. Part of the loft could easily be converted into a bunk room or studio efficiency for rental income! Or just convert the entire barn into a guest cottage or work shop if you don't have horses! There are two good sized fenced in pastures which provide adaquate grazing for up to three horses! There are also other open areas that could be fenced in for additional grazing or for smaller livestock. This property is surrounded on three sides by forest with mature pines and hardwoods, and has a beautiful view of neighboring pastures with grazing horses in the front. There are plenty of open sunny places for vegetable gardens, flower gardens, a hobby farm, etc., yet lots of mature trees for shade and privacy. No sewage bill with a septic system and you have an unlimited water supply (without the bill) from an artisan deep well.
This is a solid, custom built brick/vinyl home with many upgrades:
> New windows throughout the entire home
> New gutters with extra large downspouts
> New 30 yr GAF roof with ridge vents
> New enclosed Sunroom with central heat and A/C
> New HVAC (electric heat pump)
This rambling rancher has:
* 3 roomy bedrooms
* 2 full bathrooms with ceramic tile floors, (one is just off the MBr)
* The Entry foyer, Formal living room, and Formal dining room have beautiful white oak hardwood floors
* The Large Family room has a one-of-a-kind, natural stone, wood burning fireplace
* Cozy U-shaped kitchen with antiqued French Country style cabinets, a classic triangular cooking area and a quaint breakfast bar for two. New, smudge-proof stainless steel appliances convey!
* Beautiful supersized sunroom (23.25' long x 15.75' wide) with panoramic views of the barn, pastures, forests and wildlife
* A Mudroom with garage access for your coats and boots.
* A Bright Laundry room which includes a matching Maytag washer/dryer and a like-new hot water heater.
* A 2-car attached garage with custom 8 ft, higher-than-standard electric (LiftMaster) doors for extra tall or lifted vehicles and utility vehicles, even some horse trailers!
This is a beautiful property tucked away at the end of a gravel road, in a very safe, private subdivision. Some neighbors say it's the best lot in the subdivision!
Located just 10 minutes from grocery, pharmacy, shopping and dining in the town of Windsor Va, and 25 minutes from Historic Smithfield VA. Easy access to all major cities in Hampton Roads (Suffolk, Norfolk, Va Beach, Chesapeake, Portsmouth, Hampton, Newport News and Williamsburg), and only an 1 1/2 hour from Richmond Va.
This property is FSBO and the asking price is $395,400. Buyers must have pre-approval letter from a lender. Possible VA assumption. No owner financing and no rent to own option.